- Attorney Anne M. Ragusa
- Attorney James F. Storer
State of Connecticut – 1991
United States District Court,
District of Connecticut – 1993
J.D. December 1990, Graduated with Honors
1988-1989 Mortar Board Scholarship
Visiting Student 1989-1990
B.A. Psychology 1979
Magna Cum Laude, Dean’s List
Year Abroad Program 1978-1979
Attorney Anne M. Ragusa
Attorney Ragusa has been practicing law since 1991 and uses her extensive knowledge and experience to provide her clients with the highest quality of legal representation. Attorney Ragusa’s practice focuses on individuals and small businesses and provides legal representation in the areas of Real Estate (purchases, sales and refinances), Probate (Wills, Trusts, Conservatorships and Estates), Business law (formations of corporations and LLC’s, acquisitions and sales) and Personal Injury. She serves clients locally and throughout the State of Connecticut.
Knowing the value of building relationships with clients to better serve their individual needs, Attorney Ragusa prides herself on taking the time to understand each client’s unique situation. Her clients have put their trust in Attorney Ragusa and, in many cases, have referred multiple generations of family members to her for legal counsel. Providing legal information to the community is a public service which Attorney Ragusa believes is very valuable. To that end, she has presented programs to groups to help provide the basic legal information that will make individuals and businesses better consumers of legal services. Attorney Ragusa has spoken to groups regarding issues such as living wills and conservatorship, choosing the correct business entity, understanding the new residential mortgage loan regulations and protecting assets through estate planning.
- American Bar Association
- American Land Titles Association
- Connecticut Bar Association
- Bridgeport Bar Association
- Danbury Bar Association
- Newtown Fund – Vice President
- Newtown-Sandy Hook Community Foundation – Chair
- Newtown Savings Bank – Corporator
- Working Women’s Forum (Formerly BPW) – Past President
- Chamber of Commerce of Newtown, Inc. – Past President and Current Board Member
- The Small Business Survival Series for Women, January 15, 2015, Waterbury, CT
- The Small Business Survival Series for Women, May 1, 2014, Wallingford, CT
- Top Estate Planning Myths and Mistakes, Walnut Tree Village, Sandy Hook, CT
- CT Money School, Estate Planning Seminar, July 10, 2013, Southbury Senior Center
- Small Business Basics, November 10, 2009, Destination Newtown, Newtown, CT
- What is Probate and Should You Avoid It?, November 14, 2007, Working Women’s Forum, Sandy Hook, CT
State of Connecticut – 1985
Federal District Court – District of Connecticut 1986
Loiselle Moot Court Competition Quarter Finalist, 1983-84
A.B. Cum Laude, 1982 in Sociology
Dean’s List 1978-1982
John Harvard Scholarship 1979-1982
Attorney James F. Storer
Attorney James F. Storer is a Harvard graduate with over 30 years experience in the legal industry. He was a judicial intern for Honorable Peter C. Dorsey, a United States District Judge. He spent two years as an associate attorney for Ward J. Mazzucco, P.C., where he began his focus on real estate law. He was a Junior Partner at Mendelson and Schreiber before opening a general law practice in 1987. Attorney Jim Storer’s practice emphasizes residential and commercial real estate and litigation. He has acted as of counsel for Anne M. Ragusa LLC since 1997.When Attorney Jim Storer is not practicing law, he enjoys training as an amateur tri-athlete and taking piano lessons. In addition, he plans to learn Korean to share in his daughter’s heritage.
The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice.
You should consult an attorney for individual advice regarding your own situation.